The "City of Truro" was built for the Great Western Railway in 1903 and a year later became the first locomotive to haul a train at 100 miles per hour. In 1931 it was withdrawn from service and this 72 part kit builds a perfect replica of the engine as she is now preserved at the Great Western Museum at Swindon. - Taken from the 4th edition catalogue (1966)
5th edition catalogue (1967), listed as 'City of Truro' from City of Truro.
9th edition catalogue (1971), listed as City of Truro from 'City of Truro'.
13th edition catalogue (1976), recorded as a Series 4 kit.
13th edition catalogue (1976), listed as 'City of Truro' from City of Truro.